Nutri Madhumehantak is an Ayurvedic way to control blood glucose level. Nutri Madhumehantak works by stimulating insulin secretion to improve response of beta cells to glucose. Further, Nutri Madhumehantak reduces glycosylated hemoglobin level and controls excessive urination over fatigue and supply energy. Nutri Madhumehantak also minimizes complication of heart, kidneys, and eyes.
In non insulin dependent diabetes mellitus (NIDDM), as a mono therapy or supportive to other oral anti diabetic drug. For NIDDM with dyslipidemia. As an adjuvant to insulin dependent diabetes mellitus (IDDM).
- In mild condition (PPBS 140-200mg. / 100 cc. 1 teaspoonful (4gm.) twice daily.
- In Moderate condition (PPBS 200-300mg. / 100cc.) 2 teaspoonful twice daily.
- In severe condition (PPBS 300mg. / 100 cc. Or more) 2 teaspoonful thric 2 teaspoonful thrice daily alongwith presribed inlsulin therapy.
- Mahaphala or Jambu (Syzygium cuminii) : Hypoglycemic
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum linn) : Hypoglycemic, carminative, immunostimulant
- Neem (Azadirachta indica) : Hypoglycemic, anti microbial
- Sriphala or bael (Aegele marmelos) : Shows hypoglycemic activity similar to insulin and digestve.
- Mesharingi (Gymnema sylvestre) : Hypoglycemic, hypolipidemic
- Methika (Trigonella foenum graecum) : Amino acids in the seeds is present as 4-hydro-xyisoleucine, which appears to directly stimu-late insulin. Aapetizer cholagogue hypogly-cemic, hypolipidemic.