Cough Syrup is beneficial for post-viral fever cough, dry cough, productive cough, allergic cough, post-operative cough, bronchitis, smokers cough, asthma, and whooping cough. Cough Syrup is enriched with anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial properties of Tulsi, Lavanga and others that fight against cough. Our clients can avail Cough Syrup in different quantity as per their requirement.
- Inhibits histamine liberation from lungs
- Quitens cough reflects and acts as a throat anesthetic
- Dialate the bronchioles & relieves respiratory distress
- Liquifies the thick and tenacious sputum
- Overcome dyspepsia & rich natural source of vitamin C
- Does not give rise to drowsiness dryness of mouth and constipation
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) : Decongestant, anti histaminic, immunostimulant.
- Vasak (Aadhatoda vasica) : Expectorant (used in bronchial, asthmatic and pulmonary affections) bronchodilator.
- Kantikari (Solanum xanthocarpum) : Expectorant, dislodged tenacious phelgum, inhibits histamin liberation from bronchial and lung tissue.
- Lavanga (Syzygium aromaticum) : Anti inflammatory, anti bacterial stimulant, carminative.
- Amloki (Emblica offcianlis) : An importance source of vitamin C, minerals and amino acids.
- Adults : 2 teaspoonful (10ml.) 3 times a day.
- Children : 1 teaspoonful (5ml.) 3 times a day.
- Infant : 1/2 teaspoonful (2.5ml.) 3 times a day without water or with tepid water.